Acceptable Use Policy
Copyright infringement and access to unauthorized material
- any material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and
- any material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat or violates export control laws.
SPAM and unauthorized message activity
Unethical, exploitative, and malicious activity
Our Products must not be used for the purpose of advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service designed to violate this acceptable use policy, or the acceptable use policy of other service providers. This includes but isn’t limited to facilitating the means to send spam and the initiation of network sniffing, pinging, packet spoofing, flooding, mail-bombing, and denial-of-service attacks.
- Obtaining (or attempting to obtain) services from us with the intent to avoid payment;
- Using our facilities to obtain (or attempt to obtain) services from another provider with the intent to avoid payment;
- The unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction (or any attempt thereof) of any information about our customers or end-users, by any means or device;
- Using our facilities to interfere with the use of our facilities and network by other customers or authorized individuals;
- Publishing or transmitting any content of links that incite violence, depict a violent act, depict child pornography, or threaten anyone’s health and safety;
- Any act or omission in violation of consumer protection laws and regulations;
- Any violation of a person’s privacy.
Unauthorized use of Comforter Cleanerz property
About this policy
- the date the customer uses our Products after we publish the revised version on our website; or
- 30 days after we publish the revised version on our website.